Very passionate about web design and development.
- Web Design: Experience designing professional, standards compliant sites using Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and Photoshop.
- Programming: ColdFusion, PHP, ASP.NET, C/C++, Perl, and Visual Basic.
- Database: SQL query creation and data modeling with SQL Server and MySQL.
- Linux & Windows: Server configuration and application development.
B.S. Degree, Computer Science
Web Application Developer
The City of Portland (Portland, OR)
- Designed and developed city wide enterprise level web applications and e-commerce solutions.
- Documented, maintained, supported, and debugged web applications.
- Used ColdFusion frameworks such as Model-Glue, Reactor, and ColdSpring to develop complex, object oriented web applications.
- Developed secure, PCI compliant e-commerce applications for filing business tax forms and credit card transaction processing.
- Participated in application development life cycle from initial requirements gathering and planning through production deployment and maintenance.
Web Developer (Volt Contract)
Microsoft Live Meeting (Portland, OR)
- Built registration and survey web pages for web conferences for companies including BEA, Business Objects, and Nokia.
- Designed HTML & CSS branded web sites based on existing company brands.
- Designed and built an ASP.NET web application with MS SQL server for managing client requests.
- Created test cases and performed web application testing.
Web Developer / Designer
Brigham Young University SAS Creative Marketing (Provo, UT)
- Implemented an e-commerce solution with osCommerce, enabling our clients to effectively and securely sell products and conduct business over the Internet.
- Researched and implemented various web technologies to address customer needs including remote editing of web sites, online survey applications, and event/schedule calendars.
- Created and maintained dynamic web pages with PHP and MySQL.
- Redesigned various campus web sites to comply with BYU's design standards.
- 1st Place winner of the Winter 2004 BYU Marriott School eBusiness web site contest.